Last update: March 14, 2022
This policy is prepared and customized for visitors to the website https:///www.stmspa.com/
This document cancels and replaces the document previously published on the subject of cookies.
WEBSITE POLICY COMPLIANT TO ART. 13 and 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request that involve forms for the collection of data. We also inform you that, to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by S.T.M. S.p.A.
S.T.M. s.p.a., as Data Controller of the processing of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise obtained in the context of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein provided.
PARTIES CONCERNED AND STORAGE TIME
A) users of the website https://www.stmspa.com/.
Type of data processed
1) Navigation Data: the IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users connecting to the site; the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources and any temporal indications thereof; parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user; departure and arrival pages; index of Navigation and identifying behavior when viewing the pages of the site.
2) Personal data voluntarily provided by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms on the same involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (name, surname, e-mail address). Specific summary information is available on the pages that involve forms.
Purpose of processing: Your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes.
1) Carrying out of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors of the site;
2) Collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/ or aggregate; statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
3) Share with the managers of social networks the interaction made and the Usage Data related to the pages where cookies are installed that integrate products or software functions;
4) Improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during navigation.
The processing of data for the purpose referred to in point 1 is necessary to fulfill your request and any refusal could limit and/or prevent the full use of the features and services on the site. The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is the fulfillment of your request, pursuant to article 6.1.b.) of the GDPR; your refusal to provide such data would imply the impossibility of consulting the Site.
The provision of data indicated in purposes 2, 3 and 4 is optional on the legal basis of consent, and any refusal to the processing does not compromise the functionality and services on the site.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in points 2, 3 and 4 is optional, pursuant to Article 6.1.a). The consent is given through the brief information by clicking on the word "ACCEPT COOKIES" in the short policy.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
METHODS OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
USE OF SOCIAL PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be communicated outside to companies acting as autonomous Data Controller or Data Processor:
· Marketing Department;
· Information systems;
· External provider;
· Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
The complete list can be requested by writing to the Data Controller
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
For technical and/or organizational needs your data are transferred to countries belonging to the European Union.
For sending corporate communications your data is transferred to countries belonging to the European Union: such transfer is in any case legitimate as guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR.
You may request from the Data Controller a copy of the safeguard measures adopted for the extra EU transfer of your personal data, as well as information on the places where they have been made available, by making a specific request to the Data Controller via the address e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is not directed to the use by minors and no data of minors are collected by the Data Controller. If the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. through the contact form) he will delete them immediately. The Data Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that the parental responsibility operator is obliged in the case of requests for information to provide us with consent to the collection of personal data of the minor.
The Data Controller is S.T.M. S.p.A., with registered office in Via del Maccabreccia 39 - 40012 Lippo di Calderara di Reno (BO) - Italy, e-mail: email@example.com, in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided by art. 15 and following of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any doubts about this Policy, first contact S.T.M. S.p.A. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting the Data Controller at the company addresses provided in this document.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF PARTIES CONCERNED
Regulation EU 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject shall have the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic means;
d) the identification details of the holder, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or personnel authorized to process personal data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
f) the update, correction or, where it is of interest to you, integration of the data;
g) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
h) proof that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
i) data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
j) for legitimate reasons relating to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
k) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication